Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Here's a good hint, freeze the Chambord, Triple Sec, brandy and pineapple juice, it will not freeze to solid because of the alcohol, it will have the texture of a slushy and will keep the punch cold longer! Plan ahead the mixture needs to chill for a minimum of 5 hours or overnight.
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 quart cold ginger ale
- 2 (750 ml) bottlescold dry champagne
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the Triple Sec, brandy, Chambord and pineapple juice; chill for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the mixture to a large punch bowl, and combine the Triple Sec mixture with the ginger ale and the champagne.
- Add in ice cubes.