Recipe by Sharon123
Adapted from Food Network Specials, this is wonderfully smooth and spicy! The Salsa can be used with fajitas, over tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc.The recipe uses poblano, jalapeno and serrano chiles, so beware! If you like it spicy, this is for you!
Top Review by weekend cooker
AY CORUMBA!!!!! Very tasting salsa. Not much of a holiday person, so used some for tacos yesterday, and some more for those big tortilla chips. Makes a great dip. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
- 2 fresh poblano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno chilies, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 1 fresh serrano chili, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 2 large ripe Hass avocadoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, both leaves and stems included
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of (optional)