Top Review by Merlot
I took this to a party and everyone loved it. We particularly liked the addition of onions, and the walnuts gave it a nice flavor and texture. I served it with assorted crackers and everyone gobbled it up. Thanks for sharing, Chicagopm.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Softened
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1 clove garlic, CrushedIn Press
- 2 teaspoons white onions, Finely Minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, Minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together by hand and then blend in the garlic.
- Blend until almost smooth.
- Add the onion and Italian seasoning mixing well.
- Blend in the milk and then blend in the walnuts.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Apples, Lavasch Crackers, Potato Chips, Broccoli,
- Cocktail Rye Bread, Dried Fruit