Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a great no bake cookie. Perfect for cookie exchange or mixed in with a cookie platter gift. Always a hit!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 lb semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 lb white chocolate (or almond bark)
- Mix butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Roll into balls.
- Melt the two chocolates.
- Roll balls into chocolate.
- Place balls on cookie sheet lined with wax paper and chill (I usually set them outside, because it is winter when I make them).
What a fun easy recipe! I used the exact amount of ingredients (used the almond bark instead of white chocolate) but I think I made my balls too big as I know I didn't get 24. I unfortunately couldn't get an accurate count because someone kept swiping one or two off the tray every time I turned around! This is definitely a great one to use at Christmastime. Made for PAC 09.