Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This extremely simple recipe is just a mixture of your favorite yogurt and applesauce. It creates a healthy addition to breakfast or as a refreshing dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (such as Mott's Healthy Harvest 1 serving size appletreat, your favorite flavour)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (or your favorite flavour)
- Scoop applesauce into a small bowl.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate.
- Makes 2 small servings or 1 large serving.
- NOTE: There are many flavour variations you can have. Here are some that are good:.
- Country berry applesauce and field berry yogurt; Apple cinnamon applesauce and vanilla yogurt; Pineapple applesauce and blueberry yogurt -- Be creative!
I prepared this just as it's written and loved it. Thanks for posting. I'll be making this often. Made for ZWT4
This was a great light dessert at lunch time! I used 1/2 cup natural applesauce and 8oz. Mixed berry flavored splenda sweetened yogurt. This is a keeper! Thanks...
I added some cinnamon to mine and used it as a fruit dip! Thanks so much for this recipe because it makes a great bedtime snack!