Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
This extremely simple recipe is just a mixture of your favorite yogurt and applesauce. It creates a healthy addition to breakfast or as a refreshing dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (such as Mott's Healthy Harvest 1 serving size appletreat, your favorite flavour)
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (or your favorite flavour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop applesauce into a small bowl.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate.
- Makes 2 small servings or 1 large serving.
- NOTE: There are many flavour variations you can have. Here are some that are good:.
- Country berry applesauce and field berry yogurt; Apple cinnamon applesauce and vanilla yogurt; Pineapple applesauce and blueberry yogurt -- Be creative!