Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
delicious, easy shrimp recipe I got from cutting coupons! I used McCormick Smokey Sweet Pepper Seasoning Blend instead of sweet pepper flakes, but the website did not recognize this.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons sweet pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on low heat.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Seasoning Blend and wine until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
Very good and very easy. Love it!