Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but would like to. I got it off of the McCormick website.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons mccormick seasoning (Smoky Sweet Pepper Seasoning Blend)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (I would substitute chicken broth for the wine)
- Melt butter in large skillet on low heat. Add shrimp.
- Cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Seasoning Blend and wine or broth until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve with cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Cooking time does not include the rice.