Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on foodnetwork.com - best served if you allow it to chill for a few hours or overnight so that the spices come out in the dip.
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaf
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- - Finely chop 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, and the cilantro. Place in medium mixing bowl. Add 2 cups sour cream and the garlic. Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt, to taste.
- - Serve with a crudite platter and tortilla chips.