Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, tasty, no salt added black bean dip - great for dipping veggies or spreading on a tasty sandwich!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- Rinse black beans.
- Place black beans, oil, Mrs. Dash seasoning and juice from one lime into food processor.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
Ooo boy, this is yummy! Easy and cheap, as already mentioned. I cut the spice in half b/c I'm a whimp and it still was plenty zingy!
What a great way to have a delicious dean dip, so inexpensive & easy to prepare! Will be making this one over & over again, I know! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]