Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Smoky Salmon Spread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, 9 (softened)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon (drained, boneless)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Beat Cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add onion, horseradish, lemon juice, liquid smoke, and salt.
- stir in salmon.
- Top with parley and pecans.
- cover with plastic wrap for at least 1 hour.