Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on wheat crackers. I like to chill an hour or two before serving to blend the flavors. Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes prior to serving to make for easier spreading.
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- Shred the cheddar and gouda cheeses in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.