Recipe by English_Rose
This salad is delicious warm but equally good cold! Serve with steamed fish if you like.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons mustard seeds, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (low-fat if you prefer)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil an cook until tender - about 10-15 minutes Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix together the crushed mustard seeds with the paprika, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl.
- Put the cooked potatoes into a large serving bowl and add the sliced eggs.
- Stir through the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the chopped dill to serve.