Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on MyRecipe.com - was from Lorie Roach, Buckatunna, Mississippi, Southern Living. This "pimiento" cheese features the usual suspects: tangy cream cheese, mayonnaise, paprika, and cheddar cheese. But, there's a twist: smoky gouda and the sweet tartness of sun-dried tomatoes. You have creamy, tangy, tart, and smoky all in one! For an added presentation serve on both white and wheat breads. Beautiful.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded smoked
- 2 cups gouda cheese, shredded smoked
- 0.5 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 14 slices bread, white, wheat, pumpernickle
- 1. Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Stir in shredded cheeses and sun-dried tomatoes until combined.
- 2. Spread cheese mixture on half of bread slices (about 1/3 cup on each); top with remaining bread slices.