1/5 Photos of Smoky Mountain Chicken
This recipe is posted by request-let me know how it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold the chicken pieces.
- 3Place chicken breasts in prepared dish seasoning with the pepper, garlic powder and Italian Seasonings.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is JUST done.
- 5Remove from oven and pour barbecue sauce over chicken covering completely.
- 6Evenly divide the crumpled bacon over chicken and top each piece with cheese.
- 7Return to hot oven and cook for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Place chicken on a serving plate or individual plates-garnish with onions and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Mountain Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 1614.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: