Spoon this over a bed of lettuce or wrap it in tortillas to stretch it to feed more. From a grocery store pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 chipotle chile, drained (rehydrated in warm water if dried)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 3 cups lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1Slice pork tenderloin in half lengthwise, and then cut crosswise thinly.
- 2Toss pork, bacon and chipotle pieces together in small bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine oil, cumin, oregano and garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add bell pepper and onion; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5Remove and reserve.
- 6Stir-fry pork, bacon and chipotle in same skillet 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is just done (internal temp 155°F) and bacon is crisp.
- 7Return vegetables to the skillet and heat through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Mexican Pork Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g