Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Spoon this over a bed of lettuce or wrap it in tortillas to stretch it to feed more. From a grocery store pamphlet.
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 chipotle chile, drained (rehydrated in warm water if dried)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 3 cups lettuce, coarsely chopped
- Slice pork tenderloin in half lengthwise, and then cut crosswise thinly.
- Toss pork, bacon and chipotle pieces together in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine oil, cumin, oregano and garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and onion; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove and reserve.
- Stir-fry pork, bacon and chipotle in same skillet 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is just done (internal temp 155°F) and bacon is crisp.
- Return vegetables to the skillet and heat through.