A wonderful fall recipe! Good with a baked sweet potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chops in a small amount of butter over medium heat (8-10 min).
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Add apples and onions halfway through.
- 4Meanwhile, mix maple syrup and mustard.
- 5When chops are evenly browned, deglaze with white wine, scraping up the crusty bits in the pan.
- 6Pour maple-mustard mixture over all.
- 7Simmer 1-2 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Maple-Mustard Chops
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: