Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful fall recipe! Good with a baked sweet potato.
Make and share this Smoky Maple-Mustard Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chops in a small amount of butter over medium heat (8-10 min).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add apples and onions halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix maple syrup and mustard.
- When chops are evenly browned, deglaze with white wine, scraping up the crusty bits in the pan.
- Pour maple-mustard mixture over all.
- Simmer 1-2 minutes more.