Recipe by cervantesbrandi
I found this recipe on the internet but I tweaked it a little to my taste. These burgers will be a hit at your next BBQ.
- 3 lbs hamburger meat
- 1⁄4 cup roasted green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 6 slices smoked cheddar cheese or 6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 ounces guacamole
- 6 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices lettuce
- 6 potato hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, onion, chilies, egg, and bread crumbs.
- Form ground beef into 6 large patties.
- Grill until desired doneness.
- Place cheese on hamburger patties.
- Serve on buns with guacamole, tomato and lettuce.
- I usually serve these burgers with homemade french fries.