Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A smoky dip made with chipotle in adobo sauce. Use as a spread or for a dip.
Make and share this Smoky Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and squeezed into a bowl
- 1 lime, juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, Minced (with or without seeds)
- Mix all ingredients together to desired chunkiness.
Delicious twist on guacamole! The smoky zip from the chipotle was wonderful and blended well with the other flavors. Thanks for sharing!
Even though I used much less chipotle I really enjoyed the smokiness it gave the guacamole! I actually quartered the recipe just for me and it made a perfect snack! Thanks Rita! Made for the vegetarian recipe swap-Sept. 2009