Recipe by Krystal-Belle
These cheese fries are amazing! Try them with Ranch dressing for the most incredible cheese fries experience!
- 16 ounces frozen french fries (can use seasoned fries too... mmm!)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped small
- 1⁄4 tsp- 1 tsp kosher salt or 1⁄4 sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper, sliced
- ranch dressing (for dipping) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a cookie sheet or baking dish with cooking spray, then place french fries into dish. Top with kosher salt, half or the bacon, then pepper jack cheese (can use monterey jack or any other melting cheese for less heat). Then add on the rest of the bacon, the cheddar cheese, the jalepenos, and lastly the chives.
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes on 375 degrees until cheese is melted through and fries are hot. Top with a thick layer of sour cream and serve with ranch dressing on the side for dipping.