This is from a recipe card from HEB Grocery store. They were giving out samples of this along with Martha's Tamale Dressing and OMG....YUMMY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cranberries,m sugar, apple juice, red onion and butter in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer mixture, uncovered until cranberries begin to pop.
- 3Stir in chopped apples and BBQ sauce. Return to a boil and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Let cool, then cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- 5Can be made and stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days in advance.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Cranberry Apple Relish
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g