Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a recipe card from HEB Grocery store. They were giving out samples of this along with Martha's Tamale Dressing and OMG....YUMMY!!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, bbq suace
- Place cranberries,m sugar, apple juice, red onion and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer mixture, uncovered until cranberries begin to pop.
- Stir in chopped apples and BBQ sauce. Return to a boil and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Let cool, then cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- Can be made and stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days in advance.