Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 3 wedges. Per serving: 154 calories, 4.1 g fat, 8 g protein, 21.3 g carb, 1.4 g fiber, 8 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄2 cup bottled salsa
- 8 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 cup chopped smoked turkey ham
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tablespoons salsa over each of 4 tortillas.
- Top each of the 4 tortillas with 1/4 cup ham, 2 tablespoons corn, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 3 tablespoons cheese, a little sprinkle of salt and pepper if desired, and a tortilla.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add 1 quesadilla; cook 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges and serve.