Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 325.
- Sprinkle ribs with garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place ribs, meaty sides up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush with sauce.
- Bake uncovered 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours or until tender, turning and brushing with sauce every 30 minutes.
- Cut into serving pieces. Heat remaining sauce to boiling; serve with ribs.
Good flavor but my ribs were dry. Thanks for sharing