Smoky Corn Salsa With Deep Fried Tortillas
- Remove any husk or threads from the corn.
- Brush the cobs with the olive oil and grill for about 15 minutes, turning constantly.
- Remove from the grill and strip the kernels from the cob.
- Add the chili, onion, tomato, remaining olive oil, lime zest, lime juice and coriander. Set aside to let the flavours develop (about an hour seems to give the best results).
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok.
- Rip the tortillas into pieces and deep fry until crispy and golden. Lift out and drain.