Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a great rub for steaks. Has a lot of flavor.
- 1⁄4 cup spanish smoked sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary or 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ingredients.
- To use: rub steaks with a liberal amount of spice rub and wrap in plastic wrap for up to 12 hours (refrigerated).
- Allow steaks to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Makes enough rub for 2 large steaks (t-bone or porterhouse).