Recipe by Juenessa
From Southern Living March 2007 test kitchen's top rated recipes.
Top Review by cookiedog
YeeHaw!! This is Smokin'! No wonder it is a top rated recipe! I loved this! I made a 1/4 of the recipe and ate the whole thing myself with some chips. Although I can't exactly call it diet food, I did use light sour cream ;)My lips are tingling from the chipotle but the sourcream cools it a little. This would be great served with any mexican food or even a baked potato. Thanks Juenessa
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, from can
- 1 teaspoon lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream; 1 tablespoons finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce; 1 teaspoons adobo sauce from can; 1 teaspoons lime rind; 2 teaspoons lime juice; and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with potato chips or quesadillas.
- Note: Can be made up to two days in advance.