Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is something different and yummy to serve with crusty French bread cubes or tortilla chips. It's from the Better Homes and Gardens website.
- 8 ounces American cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 chipotle chile, chopped (from a can of peppers in in adobo sauce)
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
- In a heavy, medium saucepan combine American cheese, white wine, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and chipotle peppers. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in enough of the milk to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm over a fondue burner and serve immediately. If the fondue mixture thickens, stir in some additional milk.