1/3 Photos of Smoky Chipotle Coleslaw
I saw this made on TV, then went looking for the recipe and came up with this yummy, slightly smoky, slightly sweet coleslaw! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Great to serve with a Mexican or Tex Mex dinner or to take to a picnic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or white balsamic or regular white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey (or agave syrup or sugar)
- 1 small chipotle pepper, minced, plus 1 tsp. adobo sauce from the can (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Prepare dressing:.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir the dressing ingredients together.
- 3In a large bowl, toss the cabbages, green onion, 3/4 cup cilantro or parsley.
- 4Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- 5Before serving, taste and add more salt if desired.
- 6Scatter remaining 1/4 cup cilantro(or parsley) over the top. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Chipotle Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar