Recipe by cookingupstorm2
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Chipotle brings the heat in these super simple burritos. Stuffed with ground beef, corn, black beans and cheese then baked under a Reynolds Wrap blanket until oozing with delicious flavor in every bite!
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup kernel corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup prepared salsa
- sliced olive (to garnish)
- chopped green onion (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion and drain. Add chipotle peppers, corn and black beans and stir. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Put 1/4 of the mixture in the middle of each tortilla and fold short ends towards the center and then long sides into the middle. Place each burrito seam side down in a casserole dish. Pour salsa over all and top with monterrey jack cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Remove foil and garnish with sliced olives and chopped green onions.