Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chicken wrapped in bacon—yum.
- 6 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 slices lean bacon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast generously with salt and pepper; wrap each breast with a bacon strip; secure bacon with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 11x8 inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes, until bacon is crisp and chicken is no longer pink in the center.