Recipe by KittyKitty
This can be stored in your fridge for up to a week, which makes it perfect for party planning. I serve it with crackers or pumpernickle bread (the small party type loaf).
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
I made this for a work potluck and most people loved it. The mustard flavor was a little too much for me (but I'm a little biased on that, because I'm not a tremendous fan of mustard), but all in all, it was good and really easy to throw together. I was so impressed how easy it was to find the two cheeses at the grocery store too. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed with mixer until smooth.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Shape mixture into a ball.
- Combine pecans and parsley; roll cheese ball in pecan mixture.
- Let stand at room temp at least 30 minutes before serving.