Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As published in Raley's Something Extra magazine.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes until very tender. Drain well, then puree in a food processor (or mash by hand until smooth). Stir in remaining ingredients.
This was very good. A VERY fast & easy dish, too. I steamed the cauliflower in a microwave steamer. The kids enjoyed it. I used regular paprika because I didn't have nor could find smoked that wasn't hot. (is smoked sweet paprika possible?) Made for PAC fall '07.