Recipe by Julesong
I like this spice mixture because it has ancho pepper and cumin in it, which adds a nice, smoky flavor.
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix it all together.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of mix.
- Mix with oil to make a rub for beef, pork, chicken, or fish.
- Sprinkle a little on salads for a little kick.
- Add into tuna or egg salad to add flavor.
- Add to sour cream to make a dip.
- The possibilities are endless!