Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I have added liquid smoke to the ingredients because I felt something was missing.
- 4 slice bacon, fried crisp
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 127.57 g brie cheese, room temp
- 29.58 ml milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.59 ml liquid smoke
- Place bacon in food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This dip won rave reviews at my son's birthday party yesterday. The only thing I did differently was to add an additional 1/8 tsp. liquid smoke. Other than that I made it exactly as written and it is so delicious. We served this with a box of assorted crackers and everyone loved it!! Thanks for sharing.
Excellent creamy dip with a good smokey flavor. I didn't have bacon, so I substituted Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits but can't wait to try it with crispy bacon. The only crackers I had were Triscuits and we thought it was a delicious combination.