Recipe by Montana Heart Song
A simple recipe with great taste.Easy to make and quick!Cook on the grill or stove top.
- 907.18 g ground beef or 907.18 g ground turkey
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 0.13 ml liquid smoke
- 226.79 g blue cheese, wedge crumbled
- 453.59 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml savory salt
- 4.92 ml cilantro leaf
- 59.14 ml white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef or turkey with salt, garlic, pepper,liquid smoke and blue cheese.Form into patties.
- Grill until brown on one side and flip until medium to well done.
- In skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms, salt, cilantro and brown mushrooms in herbed and spiced butter. Turn down to simmer, add white wine, cover and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Serve patties on buttered buns with mushrooms spooned over the meat. Serve other condiments on the side.