Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple recipe with great taste.Easy to make and quick!Cook on the grill or stove top.
Make and share this Smoky Blue Cheese Beef Patties With Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 drops liquid smoke
- 8 ounces blue cheese, wedge crumbled
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon savory salt
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaf
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Mix beef or turkey with salt, garlic, pepper,liquid smoke and blue cheese.Form into patties.
- Grill until brown on one side and flip until medium to well done.
- In skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms, salt, cilantro and brown mushrooms in herbed and spiced butter. Turn down to simmer, add white wine, cover and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Serve patties on buttered buns with mushrooms spooned over the meat. Serve other condiments on the side.