Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 12 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (907.18 g) can pork and beans
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can butter beans, drained
- 236.59 ml catsup
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml liquid smoke, optional
- salt and pepper
- Cook the beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours til heated through.