Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- salt and pepper
- Cook the beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours til heated through.