Recipe by RecipeNut
Why not try your hot dogs alittle different this year! These are delicious!
Top Review by 2Bleu
We made both dips, used all beef hot dogs, and served them without the buns. We broiled them in the oven on low for 14 minutes, turning them halfway thru cooking. Both the sauces and the dogs are delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika, smoked
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder, ancho chile
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 hot dog buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill. Combine barbecue sauce, honey and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar in small bowl. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and remaining 1/2 tablespoon vinegar in another small bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, cumin and chile powder in shallow dish. Press hot dogs into seasoning to coat; wrap each with 1 bacon strip. Insert toothpick in each end to secure bacon.
- Grill hot dogs, covered, over medium-low heat or coals 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is browned and hot dogs are heated through, turning every 2 to 3 minutes to evenly brown bacon. Place buns on grill during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking to toast. Remove toothpicks; serve hot dogs in buns with sauces on side.