Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe. It is my husband's favorite pizza.
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced or chopped
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12 inch circle on baking stone or spread out as a rectangle on a rectangular cookie sheet (I do the latter).
- Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In small bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce, toss to coat.
- Add bell pepper and onion to chicken mixture.
- Top crust with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This is great and made for a wonderful Friday night dinner. Dave made one pizza as written and the other we added some jalapenos and green onions after we had put the cheese on top. I used a smoky BBQ sauce which gave great flavour. Thanks for posting.
Delicious!! This pizza goes together very quickly and easily. I made the recipe as written except that I used a half recipe of my recipe #142066 instead of the packaged pizza crust. My family loved this pizza and gave it 2 big thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful, easy recipe...it is definitely a keeper!!