Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Sloppy Joe-type BBQ sandwiches. Very good!!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup commercial teriyaki baste and glaze teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 hoagie rolls, split
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef until it is browned; stir frequently; drain well.
- Add the ground beef, BBQ sauce, teriyaki basting sauce, chipotle chiles, and salt to a 4-quart crockpot; stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Spoon beef mixture into each bun and serve.
Made this for my son's birthday/Halloween party. I skipped the chiles and the salt, but It still was very good. I had some left over which was amazing considering we had ten teenagers in the house.