6 hrs 20 mins
Sloppy Joe-type BBQ sandwiches. Very good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef until it is browned; stir frequently; drain well.
- 2Add the ground beef, BBQ sauce, teriyaki basting sauce, chipotle chiles, and salt to a 4-quart crockpot; stir to mix well.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 4Spoon beef mixture into each bun and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo