Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe years ago and made them for New Years. They are great as an appetizer or just a late night snack. You MUST line your cookie sheet with tin foil or you will never get the sugar off. I also use center cut bacon for a little less fat. Enjoy!
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail smoked sausage links
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Roll in Brown Sugar to coated.
- Place on a FOIL lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan (cookie/jellyroll pan).
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 30-40 minutes or until bacon is crisp with a golden outer shell.
Great flavor and an easy recipe. The first time I made I followed recipe and baked 30 minutes and they were burned to a crisp. Next time I watched them and took them out after 22 minutes....they were perfect. My husband loved these. So if you make, watch them carefully...also the suggestion about usin center cut bacon is good because these do generate a lot of fat!