Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon
- MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Grill onion in grill basket or grill rack 3 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- SERVE burgers on toasted rolls with bacon and grilled onions.