1/5 Photos of Smoky Almond Chicken
MA HIKER's Note:
Oh yum - and this is low calorie and good for you! From Feb 2007 Goodhousekeeping and the supermarket diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In food processor, pulse almonds, bread, and pepper until coarsely chopped; transfer to waxed paper.
- 3In pie plate, mix sour cream with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce.
- 4Dip chicken into sour-cream mixture, then into almond mixture to coat, firmly pressed so mixture adheres; arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake until chicken looses its pink color throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 6Serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 438.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 32.5 g