1/8 Photos of Smoking Ruby Gold Baby Potatoes
These crisp, tasty potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper, fresh garlic and smoky and spicy chipotle peppers. Can be served as a side or an Appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In micro wave dish mix potatoes oil and garlic.
- 2Microwave on high for 3 minutes toss and cook 3 more minutes.
- 3Toss in chipotle sauce and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan season with salt and pepper and broil to crisp and tender about 3-5 minutes.
- 4Place on a serving platter and dot with butter.
- 5Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoking Ruby Gold Baby Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chili sauce