These crisp, tasty potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper, fresh garlic and smoky and spicy chipotle peppers. Can be served as a side or an Appetizer.
- In micro wave dish mix potatoes oil and garlic.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes toss and cook 3 more minutes.
- Toss in chipotle sauce and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan season with salt and pepper and broil to crisp and tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and dot with butter.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.