Recipe by Rita~
These crisp, tasty potatoes are seasoned with salt, pepper, fresh garlic and smoky and spicy chipotle peppers. Can be served as a side or an Appetizer.
Top Review by Millie Alvarez
These were really good. Instead of the chili sauce I used Italian dressing cause I didn't have the chili sauce but next time I will give it a few more minutes in the micro cause some of mine were still hard.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ruby gold baby potatoes, washed and sliced in half
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon chipotle chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In micro wave dish mix potatoes oil and garlic.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes toss and cook 3 more minutes.
- Toss in chipotle sauce and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan season with salt and pepper and broil to crisp and tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and dot with butter.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.