Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Family Circle.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 8 pork chops
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chops.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Fantastic!! So much flavour - spicy & tangy!! I can't believe that, as a garlic lover, I forgot the garlic!! So, I can only imagine that that will make this recipe even better.
I tried this and just loved it. The pork is so good with the mayonnaise, in my opinion you must use hellmans type mayo(some people seem to think that miricle whip is mayonaise). I think we only used 4 very thick pork chops though. Very juicy "succulent" meat. Thanks for the recipe!