Recipe by gussiesmom
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Old Europe meets the American sunbelt in this exciting spin on beef-and-potatoes. Reynolds Wrap is the vital link, for the delectable flavors blend inside a no-mess foil packet that's tossed onto the grill. Slice open that smokin' packet, and they'll stand up and cheer!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef and potatoes in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 15 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Drain beef and potatoes and rinse with cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Slice potatoes to 1/4-inch thicknesses. Coarsely chop beef. Tear off a 16-inch length of Reynolds Wrap foil. Place potato slices and chopped beef down center of foil. Leave sides and ends of foil long enough to crimp closed for grilling.
- Stir chopped bell pepper and corn kernels into beef mixture. In small bowl, blend sour cream, soup mix, and heavy cream. Pour over beef mixture. Fold sides and ends of foil together and crimp closed to seal pouch.
- Grill over coals or medium flame for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.