Recipe by KGCOOK
This is so wonderful out on the grill. It brought my neighbors over to see what was smokin' and smellin' sooo good!
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing, oil type
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 dashes celery salt
- 2 dashes ground mustard
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 2 dashes onion powder
- 2 dashes dry b-b-q seasoning
- 5 drops liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Reserve about 1/2 of marinade.
- Put meat into a large sealable plastic bag and seal tightly.
- Soak meat in this mixture for at least 6 hours.
- Over night is better.
- Turn meat over occasionally.
- Put shisk kabobs together.
- Place on hot grill.
- Brush with marinade 3-4 times during cooking.
- Good for beef, pork, or chicken.
- descard leftover marinade.