Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice quick appetizer. My original. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Smokin Buffalo Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the canned chicken with just enough mayo to make just moist.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Lay out the bagel crisps on a plate.
- Place 1/2 tsp of hot sauce on each crisp and spread.
- Place tablespoon of chicken mixture on each crisp.
- Top with 1/2 tsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Note: You will have lots of chicken mixture left over to make more.
What a great appetizer!!!!! I used regular tortilla chips as the bagel chips were to expensive in my area.