Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice quick appetizer. My original. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 13 ounces canned chicken, breasts, chunk, canned (I use Members Mark )
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 12 bagel chips, with sea salt (I use New York Style bagel crisps )
- 6 teaspoons hot wing dipping sauce (I use BWW, Wild )
- 6 teaspoons blue cheese dressing, your favorite kind
- Mix the canned chicken with just enough mayo to make just moist.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Lay out the bagel crisps on a plate.
- Place 1/2 tsp of hot sauce on each crisp and spread.
- Place tablespoon of chicken mixture on each crisp.
- Top with 1/2 tsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Note: You will have lots of chicken mixture left over to make more.
What a great appetizer!!!!! I used regular tortilla chips as the bagel chips were to expensive in my area.